Friday, May 22, 2009

Will The Real Paris Hilton Please Stand Up?

Hey Peeps,

From time to time ordinary people like me like to read about famous people and watch them on the tele. And so when I got my Twitter account I was thrilled to see lots and lots of famous people. Real one's. And I can follow them and they follow me too and its awesome Anyway, so I looked up Paris Hilton, who is also the most searched for person on google nowadays, and I found way too many Paris accounts. I didn't know who was who because they all had profile pictures of the real Paris. Some had the word "faker" next to their name so that you can at least tell that its not the real Paris, but those people have millions of followers too. Anyway, so now that I'm blogging  want to read her blog, because they have millions of Paris Hilton blogs too. So i guess the best way is to check on google, the most legit one will be at the top of the google index that yields the search results.

Amd so here that one is http://www.parishilton.com/

and here is a link with photos of her, there are millions of them to sift through 

Hope that helps you find her.

From Kari

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment