Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Who is Jimmy Fallon?

Hey everyone,

So when I was on twitter the other day I suddenly noticed that Jimmy Fallon is really famous, and he looks famous on google and stuff too. And then I saw his late show and I was like oh yeah, thats who he is. So I'm glad because I think he's really funny. He did that skit with Paris Hilton that one time right? And so I'm following him on twitter and watching him on tv. He's really funny. He doesn't try to overdo the humour which makes it funnier. Go find him on twitter peeps, lets show him our support.









:-)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE me some Fallon! Enjoyed reading your blog. Keep up the good work! Clicked some links for ya ;)
    Kas

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks. yeah i need to add some you tube videos of him i think :)

    ReplyDelete