Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Starting A New Blog Is Tough


Hey Everyone,

I'm so impressed by how much stuff there is to help with making a new blog, but its proving a lot more difficult then I thought. It seems tough to get readers, I guess I had just assumed that people woud just fall into my website by the hundreds of thousands, but instead I have to work to get my websites and blogs to be something that people want to read, and it is taking hours of trial and error. We have great template tools to help but I cant seem to use them nicely to make the type of thing I want, and yet when I scroll to the next blog there is a person there who has used the same tools to make something that looks neat and professional, so I guess I just need to learn from them. I would love any comments that can help to make my blogs more interesting and fun, I want people to enjoy reading what I have to say.

Thanks folks for all your support,
From Kari




:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment