Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Merlin Wizard


Hi Everyone,

You know, I was just thinking that it so strange that we never hear about wizards anymore. A friend of mine mentioned a wizard to me earlier on. And I realised that there might never be a Merlin or a Marlin or another real wizard of any sort, unless you read those types of books (you know what types of books I mean). But there is still a good, magic Wizard out there. And He is greater than all of the other wizards that you could ever imagine. And His name is Jesus.

Now the bible doesn't tell us in so many words that Jesus is a wizard, but I think He is. And I'd like to discuss this with the rest of you, to see what you all think.

Because even if you do find another wizard out there they will all be making weird spells and stuff and thats just creepy, right? Which is why we need a Wonderful Wizard, a real one. Else you'll just be stuck with the realisation that all there was was a man behind a box. And we don't want that, we want the Wizard, the real one, thanks.

From Kari










:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment