Thursday, May 21, 2009

What Blog Where?

Dear Readers,

I guess I should call you all readers now because this website is slowly starting to expand. Well a tiny bit anyway. Right now I just feel like my brain is frazzled. The millions of dollars that I thought I would be making from my blog just aren't happening. I hav tried so many sites, from Triond to Blogger to Hubs to PayingPost to Wordpress and I still have not made any real money. I guess it takes time, after all, my websites only did just start. I know that a website needs to at least occupy a fair amount of space and have a lot of traffic before it starts to rank nicely and snuggly near the top with google. I know all that. I guess that I was just expecting all of the traffic to be there at my feet. I feel so disillusioned. And then I see these fancy smancy websites and blogs with all this cool stuff that I don't know and can't afford and of course they're making more money then I am. 

So I guess all I can do is work hard at my blog and take tried and trusted advice. Who knows, I might just be the next web craze network.

From Kari

P.S. I never got a reply from the website, odd.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment