Sunday, May 17, 2009

Does the word count of a blog determine its quality?

Hi Everyone,

I have recently joined another blog site in addition to google and am surpirsed because I like to make short paragraphs whilst I am still new at blogging (after all, it takes a while to get into it and find a lot to say, and I really want my blogs to reflect me) but I was sent a message saying short paragraphs indicate sub standard blogs (and hence lower earnings).

I was quite disappointed. Does everyone else agree? After all, you could have a genius who types in short paragraphs, or a fool who types long pages.

From Kari

:-)

P.S. Does anyone else follow twitter?

2 comments:

  1. i think your too critical on yourself for starters.. and no it doesnt matter word count or anything like that... just go with the flow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying but its not easy being creative. I don't want to seem too opinionated in case people take offence. I'm just a beginner though so I guess all I can do is try my best

    ReplyDelete